Saturday, June 18, 2011

Welcome to my page !!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many of you have watched the new show on TLC called Extreme Couponing ? I have and I am starting to become addicted. At first I thought "yeah right that doesn't really happen" and I am not so convinced it is as easy as they make it look to go into a store and get 4 carts full of groceries for what they get it for, But I will tell you that you can save money with a little bit of work. In the last 2 and 1/2 weeks I have managed to save $250 dollars just by paying attention to details. I am no means extreme and I am not sure I want to be that way but save money and stock a bit yes sir re bob SIGN ME UP. So how many people in the East Peoria or Peoria area would like to get involved in this with me and share deals and coupons? Come on ladies (and men) lets help each other and ourselves save some money. I am willing to let everyone know of deals I have found, websites that work, and even have a coupon "swap".  Here is the first piece of info I have for ya- go to the website www.krazycouponlady.com - a good place to print out internet coupons for groceries plus get tips on couponing - everything from how to set up your coupons to catching deals and how to maximize your savings.  Until next time Happy Shopping - Marva_less

No comments:

Post a Comment